Friday, October 8, 2010

Books day

I like to read books about my interest.
I visit the books store in ShenZhen yesterday, a grea place.


I just love this place, peoples here enjoying the book very much.


But I feel weird about this.
Any foreigns will understand this?
(CUNBAOCHU is the chinese voice of the this place, means locker area)

This comic book by the vocal of the chinese punk rock/new wave band New Plants.
About his growing up story.
It is very interesting that I can read the life story about a kid in Bejing, another place in China.
I can compare it with mine, it is really interesting. I wish I can read more.


Big Ramones fans and his drawing is interesting.

Exactly!
(The Chinese words mean this group is fucking rubbish)


And my order is finally arrived
It is real nice.

Vid of today

No comments:

Post a Comment